We had hoped to be back to a more normal drop-in schedule by September. However, this autumn, we will continue to offer pre-registered play groups (for families with children birth to 5 years old). We will have room for 8 families each day of the week – for 7 weeks (Sept/Oct). Please know we will do our best to accommodate everyone who responds. If demand is high, families will be waitlisted and prioritized for spaces in the next round of 7-week groups (in Nov/Dec).
How to sign up? Email Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m hoping to respond to requests by Aug. 26th but groups may not be confirmed until Sept. 8th. You are welcome to sign up even if you visited us this summer!
- Children’s names and ages (Please note: For safety reasons, school-age children (5+) will not be able to attend)
- Your preferred day of the week (and a 2nd and 3rd choice if possible)
All groups will be from 9:00-11:15 a.m. (Please Note: We’re back to our old ‘times’)
- Mondays (Deb) From Sept. 13th to Oct. 25th
- Tuesdays (Nancy) From Sept. 14th to Oct. 26th
- Wednesdays (Deb) From Sept. 15th to Oct. 27th
- Thursdays (Nancy) From Sept. 16th to Oct. 28th
- Fridays (Nancy) From Sept.1 7th to Oct. 29th
- Adults will be required to wear masks indoors and to show proof of vaccination on your first visit (as per the new BC Gov’t requirement for organized groups beginning Sept.13th. One vaccination by Sept.13th and the second by Oct.25th).
- Masks for adults indoors at all times – Let’s minimize the risk for our little folks who are unvaccinated
- Handwashing or sanitizing hands upon entry and before snack time
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Limited toys will be available on shelves and will be sanitized after groups. Playdough, puzzles and books will continue to be rotated each day.
- Children’s snack to be served by adults at 10:35 a.m. with children sitting down at the table
We hope all goes smoothly but we will need to re-assess this plan if the BC health orders change.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Nancy and Deb