Help us continue our vital work in supporting people of all ages on Giving Tuesday. No matter the size of your donation, it’s effect will have a positive impact for families, youth and seniors in your community.
Donations can be made securely via Canada Helps:
Other donation options include gifts of securities; in memoriam; life insurance and more. For more info please visit our Donation page.
For Giving Tuesday, a donation of $3+ helps us win a $5,000 charity card from Canada Helps.
Extra funds will strengthen the work we do year-round:
- Give seniors a sense of community to help reduce isolation and loneliness when they attend our Seniors Connections lunch program
- Make resources available for first-time or young parents
- Support the well-being of babies and children through play groups
- Offer youth the opportunity for life-skills development
- Provide necessities such as food, clothing and vital human connection with others
Help us in helping others in building the capacity to do more than just survive – help families, youth and seniors build up their resilience and thrive.
Thank you for your consideration and support!